News And Events
- Newsome O’DONNELL is proud to announce that partner and co-founder, Lynn Fontaine Newsome, is the recipient of the 2021 New Jersey State Bar Foundation Medal of Honor. We congratulate Lynn on this highest honor.
- In May 2019, Partner, Lynn Fontaine Newsome, Esq., will receive the “Distinguished Graduate Award” from Seton Hall University School of Law at the Seton Hall Alumni Gala.
- This week during the ABA mid-year meeting in Vancouver, Canada, our partner, Lynn Fontaine Newsome, was named as the Third District Representative of the ABA Board of Governors. Congratulations, Lynn.
- On October 26, 2016, Partner, Lynn Fontaine Newsome, Esq., lectured at the CLE Program entitled, “Grist to the Windmill: Practical Practice Advice from Successful Women Lawyers” at the New Jersey State Bar Association Mid-Year Meeting in Amsterdam.
- Three Newsome O'Donnell, LLC Attorneys Named to 2016 Super Lawyers & Rising Stars List
- April 7, 2016 in Atlantic City, New Jersey – Edward J. O’Donnell, Esq., lectured at the 2016 Boardwalk Seminar on the topic of “Child Abduction: International Custody – The Hague Convention and More.”